[ubuntu-us-ut] [Fwd: [ubuntu-us] Ubuntu Bug Jam at SoCal Linux Expo]

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 15:56:13 GMT 2009

For those who want to attend SCaLE this year, and are looking to get in
on the event, see the attached email regarding the Bug Jam. Funny thing
about the email, is he sent it after the meeting. I'm sure he's still
looking for help though. His nick is 'Yasumoto'.

A cautionary note: I don't think helping at the Bug Jam will get you
into the event for free, or at a substantial discount. Clint sent out a
code for 50% off to the UTOS mailing list. That's probably as good as
we're going to get.

Cheers,
--
                       _
Aaron Toponce         ( )  ASCII Ribbon Campaign