[ubuntu-us-ut] (no subject)

jared cornett clutch_boa at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 08:02:45 GMT 2009

Find what you love at  buy-hot.com

Dear friend,
     Thanks for your reading the letter. I hope the information below will be helpful.
     We did foreign trade for many years all over the world and gained certain market shares and excellent reputation.We are a company selling electronics:mobile phones,LCDTV,Laptop,Motorcycles,digital Video,Mp4/Mp3,GPS,PS3
     We promise excellent quality and challenging price.  there will be more surprises are waiting for you. For the family, for the friends, for yourself to choose one best gift, having a memorable experience.
    If you have valuable time, please visit our Web site.

our website:  buy-hot.com
our Email:   buyhot01 at yahoo.com.cn
our MSN:    buy.12a at hotmail.com
Note:
This is a not monitor e-mail address, please do not reply to this message, amail to this address will not receive a response.