[ubuntu-us-ut] Geek Lunch: Phở Green Papaya - West Valley City

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 06:36:44 BST 2009

phở - in English, written pho and typically pronounced (/ˈfʌ/) is a
Vietnamese beef and noodle soup from North Vietnam.  (Reference
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phở)

If you have never had phở, it is quite a good noodle soup and we'll be
joining today, August 28, 2009, from 12:30-2pm at Phở Green Papaya in
West Valley City (map - http://www.greenpapayautah.com/location.html)
to enjoy a healthy, geek conversation over some awesome noodles.  For
$6.50+tax+tip, you can walk away very satisfied.

If you are afraid of the phở, never fear.  They have Thai and Chinese
items also on their menu, and the price is very reasonable.

I look forward to seeing you all at Phở Green Papaya for Geek Lunch!

Cheers,

Clint