[ubuntu-us-ut] Art of Community PDF

Mike Basinger mike.basinger at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 20:47:19 BST 2009

I have purchased the book and it is a great read. I would suggest this
book to anyone interested in forming a community around a business or
idea.

Mike
Thanks for your request for a free copy of The Art of Community Book.
I am pleased to say your request has been approved and you should get
a copy of sent to you over the next few weeks. You can also download
the full book at:

   http://www.artofcommunityonline.org/downloads/jonobacon-theartofcommunity-1ed.pdf

Feel free to share this with other people: it is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike Non-Commercial license. You
can read more about what you can do with this license at
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/

I really hope the book helps to advise and provide ideas and
inspiration to make your LoCo team even more awesome! It is teams like
yours that inspire and motivate the global Ubuntu community and I am
passionate to help you make the most of your group. Keep up the great
work!

I would ask one final favour: could you please find a few moments to
go to Amazon and the O'Reily website
(http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596156718/) and review the book. Feel
free to leave the same review on both Amazon and the O'Reilly page.
Positive reviews really help spread the word about the book and
encourage people to read it. If there is no Amazon for your country,
please just leave the review on
http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596156718/ - Thanks!

   Jono

--