[ubuntu-us-ut] Nov 8 Release Party

Aaron Toponce atoponce at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 7 08:31:16 GMT 2008

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 07:59:59PM -0600, Aaron Toponce wrote:
> As you are probably aware, Ubuntu 8.10 ships tomorrow. So, a release
> party is on the schedule for our regularly scheduled meeting:
>
> Date: Nov 8th, 2008
> Time: 6pm-8pm
> Place: Bakery at Gourmandie's
> Address: 300 East 250 South, SLC
>
> Reliable wireless is provided, and there is plenty of seating for those
> who have been there. The food is great and the deserts even more so.
> They know we are coming, I only ask that we keep the party to a low
> roar, as to not disturb the rest of the patrons.
>
> Lastly, I will not be there unfortunately. I will be returning home from
> Germany that night, and don't touch down until after the party will be
> over. I've coordinated with Trevor and Christer that it go off without a
> hitch.

Final reminder about tomorrow. Again, I won't be there (I'll be on a
plane), but everyone have fun. I've been seeing that Ubuntu 8.10 CDs
have been getting shipped to LoCos around the States. I'll check with my
wife to see if our shipment has made it. If so, I'll make arrangements
to have them there at the party.

--
 ,-O  Aaron Toponce
O   } Ubuntu Member