[ubuntu-us-ut] Best E-Mail client
miles.togoe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 16:44:55 GMT 2008
I'm getting fed up with Thunderbird and wondering what others are using
or recommend. In past I found Evolution crashed a lot and also had hard
time backing up - maybe it is better ?
My issues with Thunderbird are:
1) Don't like the way it assigns a smtp to an email account - it
defaults to another account and when you send a message you can't see
which smtp account it's using.
2) Don't like the way it asks for passwords - can't tell if it wants
email password, web hosting account password, domain password.....
3) Don't like lack of easy way to archive old messages
4) Don't like backup (or lack thereof) - it's all cryptic.
5) hard to pinpoint but I sometimes lose messages when moved to other
folders from inbox for filing purposes.
More information about the ubuntu-us-ut