[ubuntu-us-ut] Ubuntu Utah fall BBQ

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 6 14:18:10 BST 2007

Team,

For those unable to attend the Utah Open Source Conference this weekend we wanted to put together
another fun event, granted not on the same scale.  We're planning an Ubuntu Utah fall BBQ (first
annual?) for Sept 22nd.

Where: http://tinyurl.com/3xb7eb
When: 6:00pm - 8:30ish
Why: because there will be food
Who: all Ubuntu Utah members, their friends and or family
What: pot-luck style.  We'll build a wiki page to volunteer assignments

This event will be less tech and more meet-n-greet-BBQ style.  No presentation is planned, just
people hanging out and having open discussion about everything.

If you are interested in attending please let me know.  Again, I'll try to get a wiki page put
together where we can list attendees and pot-luck-style food assignments.

If you have any questions, suggestions or additional ideas please let me know.

Christer