[ubuntu-us-ut] Ubuntu Utah Bugsquad

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at ubuntu.com
Sat Nov 24 18:15:30 GMT 2007

For those I spoke with at the last meeting regarding the bugsquad I
apologize for missing our first meet.  My machine went south just
before we were supposed to get going and I spent the next few hours
reinstalling.  If anyone was wondering, doing an update to Hardy was
not the best idea just yet ;)

I have added the bugsquad meets to the team calendar (see previous
email sent to the list), which you can get reminders on as well.  I'd
love to see this get going, lets just do better next time.

For anyone else that wants to participate in our local bug squad
initiative please join us in irc, #ubuntu-us-ut, 5:00pm the first and
third tuesdays of the month.

Christer