[ubuntu-utah] Meeting Announcement : July 14th

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 27 13:58:45 BST 2007

Everyone on this quiet list perk up for just a few minutes.  I want to
make invite everyone to our next meeting.  I do apologize for the poor
planning for last months meeting.  Hopefully I'll have put some things
in place and we can have more assured meetings in the future.

In any event, please mark your calendars for the next Ubuntu Utah
meeting to be held July 14th, 6:00 - 8:00 pm at 2300 S State
(http://tinyurl.com/2v8ys4 - MAP).

We'll be having a presentation on some Linux Essentials / Fundamentals,
which should be helpful for all skill levels.  You might be surprised at
what 'basics' you don't yet know.

I hope to see all of you there.  More reminders will be sent as the date
gets closer.

Christer