[ubuntu-utah] meeting cancel / reschedule

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at ubuntu.com
Sat Jun 9 16:01:57 BST 2007

I'm sorry to report that this weeks meeting will have to be canceled.
There are a number of reasons but mainly I'm stuck in Kentucky for the
weekend and some of the other core team aren't able to attend either.
I'm really disappointed that we couldn't get something together for this
weekend.  I appreciate everyone following up with me about a meeting.
I'm glad everyone is so interested in meeting together.

I think the best plan at this point is for us to plan, as a team, to
make a showing at the PLUG BBQ next saturday.  Details below:

Address: City Center Park, 100 North 300 East, Orem

Pavilion: Senior Citizens Pavilion (cause we are all old, or something)