notes for your calendar

Nathan kemotaha at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 14:45:11 GMT 2007

Doesn't look like I will be there this next week.  I am teaching Skiing
and Don't get down the mountain until 5:45 or so,  I might swing by for
the last 10-15 minutes if you think it would be worth it.

Feb 17 is President's Weekend.  I am skiing then too so my vote is for a
different date.

I could help with the Ubuntu Gaming presentation.  What all are you
looking for?

Nathan