[ubuntu-us-ut] Launchpad Registration

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 15 23:07:03 BST 2007

It has been a while since I have sent out a reminder on this topic so I
thought now would be a good time to do it again.

Ubuntu uses the Launchpad system for bugs, project management, team
management, etc.  It's actually pretty nice.  We use it for our Ubuntu
Utah Team to track registered members, contact information, and so on.
It is nice to have one central place to be able to contact members of
the team, allow current members to withdraw from the team (hopefully
that happens very little), etc.

If you haven't yet registered, please take a minute to stop by the
following link and register for the Ubuntu Utah Team.
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-utah

Thank You,
--

Christer Edwards