Introduction

Benjamin Cardon bj.cardon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 23:20:19 BST 2006

Hey guys (and maybe gals???),

Christer suggested I send out an Introduction about myself, just joine the
UtahTeam today.

My name is BJ Cardon and I live in Pleasant Grove right now. I'm married and
have 1 son that is about 16 months old. I'm an outdoorsy type, like to fish
and hike and stuff. Also, I'm an avid video gamer, I play a wide range of
games but my favorite is Unreal Tournament (the whole series). I also enjoy
me some Call of Duty and have an Xbox with a few games on it as well.

As far as employment goes, I'm employed full-time at a company named
CirclePix in Orem. They handle Virtual Tours for Real Estate agents. If
you've looked for Real Estate in Utah, you've probably used one or more of
our services at some time in the past. I do PHP/HTML/JavaScript/MySQL/etc
work for them.

Anyhow, just wanted to say hi and let you all know who I am and so on, talk
to you all later! :)

- Cheers
BJ Cardon // Sir_Brizz
bj.cardon at gmail.com // sir_brizz at beyondunreal.com