Edgy Release Party

Tristan Rhodes tristan.rhodes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 16:15:24 BST 2006

Clint,

I think that is a good idea.  I cannot make the meeting this weekend,
and I may be able to make that date.  I would much rather prefer a
Saturday, like Oct 28th.  That should be close enough to the release,
it is the first post-Edgy weekend.

I like the idea of making it a "party", with food and games on Ubuntu!
 See, it works perfectly with my presentation on Ubuntu games.  My
only problem is that I wish I had a nice laptop with a graphics card
so that I can show off all the cool games I have found.  And believe
me, there are so many high-quality games for Linux I expect most of
you will be surprised.  I find myself playing... errr.... testing
these games repeatedly.

I will check my schedule and get back to you about that date.

Tristan