Adobe Reader for 64bit

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 03:25:18 GMT 2006

PDF format is what Acrobat and Evince read.  Images are only one part of the
Portable Document Format (PDF).  I supposes if you are using it as a limited
use of images, then no issues are likely present.  I've a pretty recent
version from fc6 and seem to have a much better time with rendering and
copy/paste capability.

I've not reported bugs in Evince because there's a better alternative
(Acroread).  I suppose if I used it regularly, I'd submit bugs to it.  Using
a PDF reader is pretty much a requirement when you are publishing books, so
I've had quite a bit of experience with each of them.

I wish you luck in your use of Evince, and it sounds like for now, at least,
we're going to agree to disagree on the benefits of one app over another.

Cheers,

Clint