Team Meet Announcement

catherine edwards catlee.edwards at gmail.com
Wed May 3 22:43:57 BST 2006

The address to The Pie is 1320 East 200 South SLC.
When  you get off of I-15 get onto 200 S (usually just a couple blocks away)
and stay on until you past 1300 E- find a spot to park and it'll be on your
right.

The map Christer sent is just off by a block and I'm sure most everyone
would be able to find it but this'll save some frustration for someone.