signed up.

Joseph Barney linuxalien at gmail.com
Mon May 1 19:41:40 BST 2006

Hey, that's cool that they mentioned Ubuntu.  Congrats to your wife.  Hmmm
So, by associating ourselves with potential linux users, that will make us
better linux users.  That's why we have the LUG. ;)

It would be interesting to find out if she has heard of Ubuntu linux.
Probably not but I'd be curious to her reaction that there is an OS named
Ubuntu.  I know... I'm easily amused.

Joe