What do you want from the tx loco?

Jacob Isreal jisreal at jacobisreal.com
Tue Jul 6 02:01:20 BST 2010

I'd like to see more community outreach to convert users of Windows.  I have
gotten several friends who know nothing about Ubuntu other than it runs
perfectly.  People don't switch because they don't know.  I'd also lie to
see a project or two that will make a process or task easier for a school or
nonprofit.

Jacob

On Jul 5, 2010 6:28 PM, "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal-pc.org> wrote:

On 07/05/2010 05:41 PM, Brandon Tomlinson wrote:

> What do you want though? There is the notion of ...
Regular networking with other Linux users and professionals is a value
in and of itself.  I don't know any practicing consultant who does not
want a broader resource pool to draw from.

                       Lee

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: http...