Poster Complete

Ubuntu South Dakota LoCo Team ubuntu-us-sd at lists.ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 27 17:37:32 GMT 2009

What about this?

Unless you want to play the latest games or have a need for Windows-only
programs, Ubuntu may be the best solution for you.

I am not sure about this next one.

Switching from Windows to Ubuntu may be a small culture shock; as would
switching from Windows to Mac since there are some functional differences.