Software Freedom Day. Sept 15th (this Saturday)

Chad Walters elcaset at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 05:26:50 BST 2007

Hey everybody,

I'm going to be there from about noon till 16:00, or I could stay
till 18:00, whichever is best.
Let me know if this possible 3 person limit is really going to be
enforced, because it sounds like there's going to be more than 3 of
us at a time.  You can reach me at (206)276-1221 or (2nd best):email
me.

Art & Silicon Mechanics, thanks for the food offer.  I got a ride
from you all up to Linux Fest NW, it was great!

Cheers,

Chad

  VLC multimedia player (often needs no codecs!, free & libre) ===== http://www.videolan.org/vlc/