[Ubuntu-US-PA] New Member

Jim Fisher jedijf at myfisher.org
Wed Jul 11 19:06:06 UTC 2012

The wiki is a great resource for things to do, based on what has
already been done.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/

Something that is pretty new and seems popular where they do them are
Ubuntu Hours.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Hour/

Software Freedom Day is coming up after FOSSCON - organize something
in your area!!!
http://softwarefreedomday.org/

After SFD, for any security minded individuals, follow Bsides Delaware.
http://www.securitybsides.com/w/page/28563447/BSidesDelaware

That should get you started!