[Ubuntu-US-PA] Table at Central Pennsylvania Open Source Conference 2009

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 6 16:10:30 BST 2009

Hi folks!

The Ubuntu Pennsylvania team will have a table at the upcoming Central
Pennsylvania Open Source Conference in Harrisburg on October 17th, and
we need your help! The table costs $100 and we're working to raise
that, so please head over to our website to find the paypal link and
help us out (even $5 is helpful!):

http://ubuntupennsylvania.org/?p=48

As usual for these kinds of things we'll be doing Ubuntu demos,
handing out CDs, answering questions.

You'll need to purchase a ticket to the event, for $34 you get access
to their 21 talks, breakfast, lunch, snack (and if you register by
September 22nd - a t-shirt). We'll be manning the table in shifts, so
if there are talks you want to get to, we'll shift volunteers
accordingly.

Registration is here: http://www.cposc.org/register

So if you're interested in being involved, please head over to our
wiki page to sign up as a volunteer!

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/EventsTeam/CPOSC2009

Oh, and I'll also speaking at the conference :)

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com