[Ubuntu-US-PA] Art of Community - free copy is coming.... But you can read it now!

Bret Fledderjohn freelancer317 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 18:48:18 BST 2009

Hi folks,

Jono Bacon has approved our team to get a free hard copy of his book "The
Art of Community" which has recently been published.  That's good news, but
even better, if you want to read an electronic copy now (instead of waiting
for the book to make the rounds), you can download it now (It was released
under creative commons license) at
http://www.artofcommunityonline.org/downloads/jonobacon-theartofcommunity-1ed.pdf

I'm proud of the team, and he feels the same.  Here's what he said when
approving us.

"I really hope the book helps to advise and provide ideas and inspiration to
make your LoCo team even more awesome! It is teams like yours that inspire
and motivate the global Ubuntu community and I am passionate to help you
make the most of your group. Keep up the great work!"

He did ask us to review the book once we have read it at Amazon and the
O'Reily website (http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596156718/) (It can be the
same review on both Amazon and the O'Reilly pages). Positive reviews really
help spread the word about the book and encourage people to read it.

- Bret