[Ubuntu-US-PA] LoCo / LUG in Washington PA area?

JW Simpson john at swajime.com
Fri Nov 20 02:51:23 GMT 2009

Well you have at least one interested person.

We just bought a Dell mini-9.  It came with an SD slot, and an Ubuntu
CD.  Unfortunately, the CD does not fit in the SD slot, and I'm wanting
to install ufw or gufw from the CD before hooking it up to the internet.
I also want to install clamAV before plugging in a USB thumb-drive that
was used on an MS-infected machine.  I am not certain, but I have reason
to suspect that these are available on the CD that came with the
mini-9 ... ?

We do have a blank 2G SD card to work with, but no CD drive.

Is there any possibility I could get some assistance?  I'm thinking it
would be really helpful if the installation CD could just be copied to
the SD-card?