[Ubuntu PA] Hardy Heron Release Party April 25th

Alex Launi alex.launi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 03:15:58 GMT 2008

We're looking at Drexel as a possible spot, if you want to help out with
planning, or have another good idea for a spot, come visit us in
#ubuntu-us-pa on freenode. That's where a lot of planning goes down before
it makes it into the wiki or anywhere else. We're trying to find a contact
at Drexel so that we can find out if we'll have access to Power, be allowed
to  have a tent, yada yada. Hardy is only a month away we have to get
cracking!

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 10:06 PM, brent timothy saner <brent.saner at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Sasha R wrote:
> > Is anyone planning a party in the Philly area?
> >

> i don't know of any, but i'd certainly be interested in attending one.
> any ideas, phillyites?
>
> --
> Brent Saner
> 215.264.0112(cell)
> http://www.thenotebookarmy.org
>
> Bill Gates is to hacking as Sid Vicious was to the Sex Pistols:
> no talent, everyone hates him, and he's just in it for the fame and money.
>
> GPG INFO:
> pub   1024D/832D950A 2008-01-26
> uid                  Brent Timothy Saner <brent.saner at gmail.com>
> uid                  Brent Timothy Saner (ACE Technology Group,
> www.acetechgroup.com) <sanerb at acetechgroup.com>
> sub   4096g/1C18F61D 2008-01-26
> (pgp.mit.edu)
> FINGERPRINT: