[Ubuntu PA] Fwd: [ubuntu-marketing] Team Update

Art Alexion art.alexion at verizon.net
Fri Mar 7 14:22:30 GMT 2008

[After an uneasy groan from someone who has too often driven through Mantua at
night,] If you want a safe neighborhood, pick Philadelphia U. (nee Textile).
I'd go for accessability (parking, public trans and a center already brimming
with members of the target audience) and a tech welcoming environment (like
Drexel).