[Ubuntu PA] Fwd: [ubuntu-marketing] Team Update

Brian Stempin brian.stempin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 16:16:28 GMT 2008

I think the college idea is great.  When I used to go to UMBC, the local LUG
group would set up shop in one of the CS buildings for install-fests.  They
usually had a pretty good turn out since they were right in the middle of
campus.

Is there anyone on the list with a college affiliation?  Alex and I go to
Temple, so we have at least one option there.