[Ubuntu PA] Dual boot setup fro Girls, Inc. computers

Kevin Valentine kevin.valentine at gmail.com
Thu May 24 02:19:43 BST 2007

Just got back from the Mt. Airy CVG.  Greg couldn't make it.  Something
came up with his family.  He's supposed to catch up with me tomorrow
with more details on the hardware.

I believe we have to install Windows too, which can take a while... I'm
hoping that all these PCs are the same.  If that's the case we could
just install to one, create an image, and then use g4u to remotely
install to the rest.

One thing I forgot to mention before, the kids from Girls, Inc. won't be
there.  They wanted to do that in the beginning but they decided it
won't be possible for this session.  Perhaps another one later.  Anyway,
that frees us up to do the installation anyway we like.

Also, Greg requested that we do this at Mt. Airy CVG lab.  I'm thinking
if attendance is low, we could just do it at the install-fest on June
2nd.  I'll talk to him about it tomorrow.

-kevin