[Ubuntu PA] Approval Intro - In case of emergency <break> glass

Jim Fisher pechterbread at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 00:49:43 BST 2007

We are the Pennsylvania Ubuntu Loco.  Our leader is
BretFledderjohn aka freelancer317 at gmail.com, and just
freelancer317 in irc.

The team has 51 direct members as of June 25, 2007.

We have an active irc chat room that is both
informative and at some times frivolous.  A mailing
list that helps the various teams stay informed of
events, and developments with those events.  A forum
that is open to discussion on a various range of
topics.

Thanks to the folks at Ace Technology, we have a
website at wwww.meetlinux.com.  On that site we host
our photo gallery (gallery.meetlinux.com), and our
members blog planet (planet.meetlinux.com).  It is an
active portal to all the various team resources.

To effectively carry the message and perform events we
have 10 different Sub-Teams and 6 geographical
regional Sub-Teams.

Thank you for reviewing our application.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/ApprovalApplication