[Ubuntu PA] meeting the ubuntu community.

cory drew gideonfoyle at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 18:52:11 BST 2007

Hi everyone,

I just switched, or rather am switching, to Ubunutu from windows and i'd like to meet some members of the community who might be able to help me along my way.  While most of it is quite straightforward i find there are some things my "ubuntu for dummies" doesn't cover very well.  Is there a meeting that takes place somewhere locally?  I live in south jersey just a 10 minute train ride into philly so i'd be thrilled to meet up somewhere in the city.

Thanks for your time,

Cory