[Ubuntu PA] Forum Post for Admin help

Bret Fledderjohn freelancer317 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 17:10:55 BST 2007

In order to provide redundancy within the PA LoCo Team, I need volunteers to
act as administrators for the Forum here, the Launchpad, and the mailing
list.  The reason for the redundancy is more of a precaution against an
inactive administrator and to plan for unforeseen circumstances. I think
Ideally we want 3 people per admin area...

This is not because I am looking to get out!  Please do not think that.  It
was brought up that it is important that the team does not rely too heavily
on one individual.  Illness and unforeseen personal issues can hit anyone,
and I am not exempt by any stretch.  There is no reason to think that I will
not be able to administer alot of this alone, but it will not only provide
back up, but also more input from different regions and perspectives.

Ideally we should have people from across the state involved in the
administration of this team. I'd also love to have a good cross section of
ages and experience levels.

I've listed the various teams on the
wiki<http://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam>.
If you are interested in participating just list your name on the individual
team pages under the Prospective Members heading.  I will the assemble of
list of each team's candidates, and then we will post them on the forum with
a poll to vote for the people to hold various posts.  That way it is a team
decision instead of an arbitrary one made by me.

If anyone has questions or suggestions, let's talk about it!  Forum would be
best because not everyone subscribes to the mailing list.

--
- Bret