[Ubuntu PA] Ok, so you found it out...

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 11 02:29:12 BST 2007

On Sun, Jun 10, 2007 at 08:14:46PM -0400, Bret Fledderjohn wrote:

> You found out about my little addition to the wiki... Darn the
> subscriptions... Either Lyz is a subscriber to the wiki page OR she
> has absolutely no social life whatsoever!  :-)

Hey it was neither! I was puttering around this morning with Ubuntu Wiki
things and thinking about the Girls Inc event yesterday and trying to
see if we had cataloged events somewhere. The link to the Application
was on the main page and I just clicked through :)

> Well I posted this in the forum, and I am now looking for the best
> time to submit this (from the progress that we've made since I posted
> this, I'd say that we are going to be ready really soon!
>
> Let's discuss this Wed. Night at the irc meeting.  I hope everyone can be
> there!

I have some thoughts on this so I'll try to attend the meeting. But just
for now I think we should take our time with this, I don't know how many
people are subscribed to the mailing list but we really need to
encourage subscribing. The launchpad is looking good but could always
use beefing up too.  Not to mention the CC looks not only for an active
group, but one that is dedicated and will continue to host events, so
the amount of time a LoCo has been around is a consideration.

Elizabeth Bevilacqua // lyz at ubuntu.com
Ubuntu Women Project: www.ubuntu-women.org
Ubuntu PA US LoCo Team: www.meetlinux.com