[Ubuntu PA] Event: Girls Inc splash update

Bret Fledderjohn freelancer317 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 02:37:00 BST 2007

I don't want to nitpick, but I think that we need that the name of the LoCo
should be listed as Ubuntu Pennsylvania Local Community Team or Ubuntu PA
Local Community Team. Most people won't know what in the heck a LoCo is....
and Ubuntu should be first for clarity.

With that being said, I think this looks great and you guys are doing
fantastic work!

Bret

On 05/06/07, Kevin Valentine <kevin.valentine at gmail.com> wrote:

> Adding our LoCo's contact info is definitely a great idea!
>
> The only problem is its the location in the image.  That spot would put
> right on top of the menu items.  Also, the reason for the gray block was
> so that you can see what OS is highlighted.
>
> Attached is a slightly modified version of what you just did.  I added
> our LoCo logo and repositioned the url.  What do you think?
>
> -kevin
>

> Jim Fisher wrote:
> > stuck at the office so i did this - see if you like it
> >
> > jedijf
> > jim fisher
> >

> > Jim Fisher
> >
> > Pechter's of Southern New Jersey, LLC