[Ubuntu PA] Event: Girls Inc splash update

Kevin Valentine kevin.valentine at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 00:25:24 BST 2007

Adding our LoCo's contact info is definitely a great idea!

The only problem is its the location in the image.  That spot would put
right on top of the menu items.  Also, the reason for the gray block was
so that you can see what OS is highlighted.

Attached is a slightly modified version of what you just did.  I added
our LoCo logo and repositioned the url.  What do you think?

-kevin