[Ubuntu Oregon] 18.04 Release Party

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 20:24:30 UTC 2018

Sorry about that! So with release date on April 26th it might make sense to
do the 28th and my
guess is since we have not done events in Portland for some years turnout
might be light but
perhaps around 15-20 people.

If we wanted we could meet at the Lucky Labrador on Hawthorne it is a large
space and very
tech friendly. If this sounded reasonable we could try to identify how many
guests we planned to
have and seek funds to accommodate food and drinks for slightly over target.

I'm sure some of the current and former Canonical employees and Debian Devs
will come out for
it.

Thoughts?

--