[Ubuntu Oregon] 18.04 Release Party

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 29 20:39:05 UTC 2018

I think that's probably about as much as we'd see, yes. I think there's
probably more folks who would come that are in PDX. Maybe if we
circulate this around local meetups and like minded groups, perhaps we
can get a little more draw. But yeah, I can't imagine it being too huge.

Should we take this as just an opportunity to hangout, get swag, etc.,
or should we see this more as an install party, too? If so, will the
venue be able to accommodate that sort of thing (like with all the
electricity, connectivity, etc.)?

In any case, I'm willing to support whatever we can come up with. I just
need some numbers to hand off to Canonical ;)