[Ubuntu Oregon] Friday

Phil N philn at delfinomicro.com
Fri Feb 5 21:13:31 UTC 2016

Just in case you missed previous emails this week, I would like to let
everyone know.

There will be a gathering of Ubuntu minded people at our bi-monthly Salem
Ubuntu hour.  Taking place today (Friday) evening, downstairs at Broadway
coffeehouse, from 6:00pm to 7:00pm.

I just found out iPhil cannot make this evenings meeting, so feel free to
talk about me in my absence... LOL.  Other topics of greater interest "Ubuntu
coming to a city near you
<https://insights.ubuntu.com/2016/01/15/ubuntu-is-coming-to-a-city-near-you/>,"
campaign, and how can we as a LoCo help?

There will also be people on hand, to answer your Linux/Ubuntu questions.

Have a great meeting, thanks everyone.
Phil. N

* Sent from a system running Ubuntu  *