[Ubuntu Oregon] Friday

Phil N philn at delfinomicro.com
Thu Feb 4 01:18:20 UTC 2016

I don't know if I'll be able to attend.  We are scheduled to go out to
dinner with family, who are driving up Friday evening, so I'll have to play
it by ear.  If I can make it there, I will.

I don't know if our new guy (Warren) can make it either, he may still be in
Louisiana.

If I can't make it - Have a great meeting this Friday.

Ciao for now
Phil. N

* Sent from a system running Ubuntu  *