[Ubuntu Oregon] LFNW

Scarlett Clark scarlett.gately.clark at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 16:51:27 UTC 2016

On Apr 22, 2016 04:47, "Che Dean" <dean.che at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys, we'll be leaving for LFNW at 7:05 am via Greyhound and should be
arriving in Bellingham around 5:30 pm. Looking forward to meeting those of
you that are heading up there. If any of you happen to be on the bus don't
hesitate to say hello.

> Also, what are you're thoughts on the release party or is it even still
planned? We'll bring a blue snowball mic and webcam with us. They can be
used for the release party hangout if needed, the snowball has good
adjustable range on it and will easily pick up sound from a whole table or
half a room.

This would be great! Due to lack of communication and being slammed with
xenial release, I was unaware I was responsible for getting swag. We have
nothing but bodies to represent Ubuntu. Release party would be a fun
distraction from this.

> And one last thing, is there a Telegram group for Ubuntu Oregon? If not
should we create one? There is a main Ubuntu Telegram group that was
started by Ben.

I would love to see a telegram group! Didnt know about ubuntu one.
See you tonight!
Scarlett