[Ubuntu Oregon] LFNW

Cody Smith cody.smith9202 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 22:45:22 UTC 2016

On the topic of LFNW, I might be making it next year (trying to get plans
in place for that) and if I do make it, hopefully I can meet up with some
of y'all.

as for a Ubuntu Oregon LoCo telegram group, definitely something I'd be all
for. it'd give me yet another thing to do besides IRC,  Ingress and FB. XD

--c_smith