[Ubuntu Oregon] Ubuntu meeting.

Che Dean dean.che at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 02:59:23 UTC 2015

So we had our first Corvallis meet up, it was quiet as expected being our
first one and a last minute thing but it was a lot of fun. Even though most
people didn't come up to us I suspect they were googling "Ubuntu" when they
got home, they couldn't have missed our display. :-) From here on out we'll
have a regular once a month meet up here in Corvallis, November will be
tough because of NaNoWriMo (S0rceress0 has 50,000 words to write) but I
suspect we'll double box and slip in an Ubuntu hour as at the same time
we're out writing. I think I'll also follow in Jono's footsteps and use
"Meetup" instead of Groupspaces, seems like more people use it. Anyway,
thanks for all the encouragement, have a great week.