[Ubuntu Oregon] OSCON: good news and bad news

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 3 18:50:49 UTC 2015

Any particular time frames work for you?

Regarding your familiarity, it does kind of help. People ask questions
about what it can do. Others will wonder why the LoCo exists. If you think
you can wing it, you should be good to go. :)

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 11:48 AM, Daniel Johnson <teknotus at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 11:32 AM, Walter Lapchynski <wxl at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>
> > I think it's unreasonable to expect one person to be there all day,
> > but perhaps we could go for shifts? Anyone? If I don't hear back
> relatively
> > soon, I guess I'll have no choice but to cancel.
>
> I can probably do a shift. I don't feel super connected to the ubuntu
> community though. I have been using debian, and or ubuntu for 12 years
> though. I have my own PPA and at some point I'll want to get my
> packages into the actual distro so I'm at least aware of how things
> work.
>
> --
> teknotus (Take Notice)

@wxl | http://polka.bike
Lubuntu Release Manager & Head of QA
Ubuntu PPC Point of Contact
Ubuntu Oregon LoCo Team Leader
Ubuntu Membership Board & LoCo Council Member
Eugene Unix & GNU/Linux User Group Co-Organizer