[Ubuntu Oregon] OSCON: good news and bad news

Daniel Johnson teknotus at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 18:48:30 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 11:32 AM, Walter Lapchynski <wxl at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> I think it's unreasonable to expect one person to be there all day,
> but perhaps we could go for shifts? Anyone? If I don't hear back relatively
> soon, I guess I'll have no choice but to cancel.

I can probably do a shift. I don't feel super connected to the ubuntu
community though. I have been using debian, and or ubuntu for 12 years
though. I have my own PPA and at some point I'll want to get my
packages into the actual distro so I'm at least aware of how things
work.

--
teknotus (Take Notice)