[Ubuntu Oregon] Release party?

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 17:50:17 UTC 2015

Ideally as I understand it community funds are there to help but not every
time or for every event. There is only a small amount and not enough to
fund even one event for every loco.

:) plus its not a short process it took me over a month to get funding for
an upcoming event in June here in Portland.

cody.smith9202 at gmail.com>

Commons
BOTH of my

cody.smith at ubuntu.com>