[Ubuntu Oregon] Release party?

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 13 18:15:39 UTC 2015

Well, they've been adding more money every year to the surplus,
despite spending it on different things. There have been posts
encouraging people to make use out of it. It never hurts to ask.

It is not the quickest possible process, but I can give you the names
of key people if you want to sort of expedite the process.