[Ubuntu Oregon] FW: LoCo, Canonical recognition, meetings, recruitment, et al ...

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 10 06:36:16 UTC 2014

I would be willing to help setup a release party again in the furture
in Portland. Our release party with the biggest turnout was about 30
people and yeah IRC meetings died off because honestly not a lot of
people wanted to own action items :)

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 11:48 AM, Thomas Mashos <thomas at mashos.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 11:13 AM, Pat <paddy.hayes at comcast.net> wrote:
>> In case this does not make it through moderation fro my work email...
>>

>> Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.

Benjamin Kerensa
http://benjaminkerensa.com
"I am what I am because of who we all are" - Ubuntu