[Ubuntu Oregon] team blog

Phillip N philn at deltatriad.net
Thu Nov 20 05:48:14 UTC 2014

I have no time to spend reading over a blog, as I get to many emails (BTY
not a complaint, just an observation) LOL.   I subscribe to the Ubuntu LoCo
email list, so I don't have to check a blog-site, emails just automatically
keep flowing inwards - how sweet is that?

If you all do decide on a blog, I'll agree with Benjamin; "find a free
sponsor", because it's going to cost money and time.  I suggest WordPress,
because it's widely used, therefore it'll be easier to find a member, who
is both competent at WP, and has the time.

Phil. N

*  Sent from my Commodore 64  *