[Ubuntu Oregon] Ubuntu 12.10 DVD's have arrived!

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 20:53:49 UTC 2012

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 1:37 PM, travis gonzales
<travisgonzales23 at gmail.com>wrote:

> I could really use one. I have a few friends that want to try an install,
> it would really help to have something official looking.

Cool. We will have to setup a time to meetup in the next week or two? I am
out in NE.

> On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 1:33 PM, Benjamin Kerensa <bkerensa at ubuntu.com>wrote:
>
>> Hello Everyone,
>>
>> Ubuntu Oregon received its shipment of 12.10 DVD's yesterday! I will be
>> getting small quantities out to Portland State University and FreeGeek in
>> the coming days and if you know someone who needs a DVD please put them in
>> touch.
>>
>> I also intend to try and drop off DVD's in Salem and on the Southern
>> Oregon Coast when I go on a trip in the coming weeks.
>>
>> --
>> *Benjamin Kerensa*
>> *http://benjaminkerensa.com*
>> *"I am what I am because of who we all are" - Ubuntu*
>>

>> --

> *Grace and Peace,*
>  *Travis*

 Benjamin Kerensa
Tech Writer & Social Media Guru <http://benjaminkerensa.com>
Phone: (503) 564-8608
 <http://facebook.com/bkerensa>  <http://twitter.com>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/115750270177636397262>
  <http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/bkerensa/>
<http://www.reddit.com/user/bkerensa>
  <http://flickr.com/bkerensa>  <http://benjaminkerensa.com>
<http://wiki.ubuntu.com/bkerensa>
  <http://www.last.fm/user/bkerensa>

*This message may contain information which is privileged or confidential.
If you are not the named addressee of this message please destroy it
without reading, using, copying or disclosing its contents to any other
person.*