Update: Global Jam

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 21 03:54:36 UTC 2012

I was informed that we are now fully approved to use the space at
FreeGeek for our Global Jam so I will be reaching out to our contact
their to see what time we can start arriving but it is schedule to be
all-day.

https://www.google.com/calendar/b/0/render?eid=bTVhNGdocWVoZ2hjYWpiaWtrbzhsZWt1aTggdjEyYTYzOG4wdGxiYWx1NDIzaGFkdms2bWNAZw&ctz=America/Los_Angeles&pli=1&gsessionid=LEBFWad3jx3AIAoufBtUSQ&sf=true&output=xml

--
Benjamin Kerensa                          "I am what I am because
Team Lead, Ubuntu Oregon                  of who we all are." - Ubuntu
bkerensa at ubuntu.com
http://ubuntu-oregon.org