Release Party Heads Up!

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 02:22:18 UTC 2011

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to give a heads up that I'm still scouting a venue for our
Release Party in October and hope to have a venue by Sept 19th. It is likely
we may do it at Backspace and in fact I have no problem having it there and
am just waiting on a response from their event people.

--
 Benjamin Kerensa
 [image: Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/bkerensa> [image:

*This message may contain information which is privileged or confidential.
If you are not the named addressee of this message please destroy it without
reading, using, copying or disclosing its contents to any other person.*